Signs that you need a property accountant

15June 2021

Here at the Mortgage Broker project, we think that in some cases, people need to talk to a Property Accountant, at the same time as investigating finance deals.

Obviously we are not going to give you advice or tell you what to do, but we’d like to help put some information in front of you that might help out.


We found a great video here from Ross Barnett, property accountant from Coombe Smith One50 group in Hamilton – hopefully it helps you out:


Ross also has a wonderful newsletter, that we recommend you opt in to receive.   Here is the link:

It seems like using a specialist property accountant is the best practice now for anyone with rentals or investment properties – we’ll add more resources to this page as we find them.


Ken Graham

Interested in being listed on this site?

We want all Kiwi Mortgage Brokers listed on this site, so that consumers can easily find the help they need.

Please take the time to create your free listing, and if you’d really like to ramp things up and stand out more, consider a premium listing.